Monday, March 7, 2011

Healthy Restaurant Eating Presentation tomorrow from 7-830pm in Palo Alto!

I know I just posted yesterday but I came across a flyer while in Palo Alto this afternoon that I thought you might find useful.

Palo Alto Medical Foundation's Community Health Resource Center is having an interactive presentation about healthy restaurant eating tomorrow March 8th, 2011 at 795 El Camino Real, Palo Alto 3rd floor from 7-830pm. This is free of charge but a reservation would be most helpful. You can call (650) 853-4873.

"Restaurant eating is a fact of life for many in these hectic and busy times. Fortunately, eating out doesn't have to mean compromising good nutrition. In this presentation, registered dietian Valerie Spier, MPH, R.D., CDE from the PAMF Nutrition Department will present practical and useful information including: choosing restaurants with healthy options, healthy ordering strategies, trouble shooting problems, and dealing with cafeteria/buffet choices."

Let me know if you attend as I am interested in what information you learn.

That's my take :) Happy Monday Night!